YALETOWN CONDOS including FALSE CREEK NORTH CONDOS
Yaletown/False Creek North is located in the South East part of the Downtown Vancouver pensinsula.
Many of its luxury waterfront condo buildings have stunning views of False Creek and/or English Bay.
Are you looking to buy or sell your Yaletown condo, Penthouse or townhome? Contact area specialist & Certified International Luxury Homes Marketing member Holly Wood 604-561-9699 Moving to Canada? Click here to find out more.
Yaletown Real Estate trends September 2017
- 120 Yaletown condos are currently listed for sale
- 7 Yaletown townhome is currently listed for sale on MLS®.
- 421 condos have sold in Yaletown since January, 2017.
- 22 Yaletown townhomes have sold since January, 2017.
Vancouver Real Estate trend - September 2017
- In September 2017 condo sales in Greater Vancouver reached 1,451 this represents a 19.1 percent increase compared to September 2016.
- In September 2017 townhome sales in Greater Vancouver reached 518 this represents a 40.4 percent increase compared to last year.
- The benchmark price of condos in Greater Vancouver increased by 21.7 percent to $635,800 over the last year.
- The benchmark price of an attached unit in Greater Vancouver increased by 14.5 percent to $786,600 over the last year.
- Click here for "STATS".
The imbalance between supply and demand in the condo market is still creating multi offer situations. The sales to active listings ratio for condos remains high at 60.4 percent, which still indicates a strong SELLERS MARKET. Home prices will likely continue to rise until we see more housing supply coming onto the market. Sellers now is still the time to list your home, especially if you are the owner of front row waterfront properties - 1 bedrooms around 600,000 and 2 bedrooms under 1 million. Some properties are still seeing multi offer situations in Yaletown. Please call me as I have many buyers looking for your exact home! Condo prices will continue to rise in downtown depite what the media is telling you. Downtown Vancouver is a very specific special micro market and cannot be compared to any where else in this province or in Canada. Click "Google map" to search all properties.
Are you waiting for the right time to buy your new Yaletown condo?
Now is a great time for buyers:
- Mortgage rates are still low for a 5 year fixed term and some institutions offer lower variable rates. Some new rules came into place, so contact your mortgage broker for current updates.
- Prices are more reasonable compared to other world class cities around the world.
- You may need to worry about competition in a multiple offer situation so please have a Realtor at your side.
- Government reduces tax burden on first time buyers. Effective February 2017 under the Property Transfer Tax (PTT) First Time Buyers Exemption program, qualifying first time buyers can buy a home worth up to $500,000. The partial exemption continues and will apply to homes valued between $500,000 and $525,000 and new homes under $750,000.
Newer Yaletown condos and False Creek North condos
- In 2010 The Erickson completed - see picture to the right. The Erickson is the luxury condo and townhome development at 1560 Homer Mews located at the bend in False Creek and adjoining the sea wall. Many of the condos and townhomes have wonderful close in water views.
- In 2009 three buildings just north of the Cambie bridge completed:
1. Flagship at 8 Smithe Mews,
2. Coopers Lookout Villas at 9 Smithe Mews and
3. Coopers Lookout at 33 Smithe Street.
- In 2008 four buildings completed
1. Luxurious Grace located at 1280 Richards and 499 Drake. - a beautifully designed building with attractive features.
2. Heritage style Ellison at 1228 Homer
3. H&H at 1133 Homer
4. and the third and last phase of Yaleton Park at 977 Mainland. The first phase is 928 Homer (2006) and the second phase is 909 Mainland (2007).
Please contact me for more information about the above or other properties.
As a leading Yaletown/Falsecreek condo, Penthouse and townhome specialist, I have been successfully selling real estate since 2005. A Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Member who specializes in Luxury View and Waterfront properties as well as Commercial properties. I have worked with many non resident Buyers and Sellers as well as local clients.
Are you looking for SUPERIOR results? Contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal.
Holly Wood ph: 604-561-9699
Like me on Facebook
Add me to your Google Plus Circle
- Condos For Sale in Waterfront Buildings in Yaletown
- 628 Kinghorne Mews, Silver Sea
- 426 Beach Crescent, Kings Landing Villas
- 428 Beach Crescent, Kings Landing North
- 1515 Homer Mews, Kings Landing South
- 1560 Homer Mews, The Erickson
- 1483 Homer Street, Waterford
- 1408 North Strathmore Mews, West One
- 1383 Marinaside Crescent, Columbus
- 1328 Marinaside Crescent, Concord
- 1288 Marinaside Crescent, Crestmark I
- 1228 Marinaside Crescent, Crestmark II
- 1201 Marinaside Crescent, Peninsula
- 1199 Marinaside Crescent, Aquarius I
- 1111 Marinaside Crescent, Aquarius Villas
- 1099 Marinaside Crescent, Marinaside Resort
- 1077 Marinaside Crescent, Marinaside Resort
- 1067 Marinaside Crescent, Quaywest II
- 1033 Marinaside Crescent, Quaywest 1
- 918 Cooperage Way, Mariner
- 1600 Hornby, Yacht Harbour Pointe
- 1000 Beach Ave
- 1280 Richards, The Grace
- 990 Beach Ave
- Commercial Residential Strata Lot
#125- 1058 Mainland
Main floor showroom, retail or office space at the Yaletown galleria. Prime location tonnes of foot traffic. Take your business to the next level. 900 sqft 1 parking. Lots of historical charm and a stellar investment. Air conditioning, beautifully renovated with kitchen.Call to view ,do not disturb employees.