1 Why working with Holly Wood as your realtor is to your advantage
|2 Taxes, professional fees, etc to be paid when buying or selling real estate in BC|
|3 My exclusive rolodex of mortgage brokers, lawyers, accountants, home inspectors, home stagers, financial consultants, and RE/MAX Realtors in other cities and countries. Just ask and I will email you my PDF file upon request.|
4 Calculators - mortgage payment, mortgage affordability, CMHC loan insurance premium, etc.
A. What I offer you:
*An amazing ability to match you in a short time period with the home that meets your requirements best, by listening to your requirements and knowing the properties for sale.
*Frequent email updates of suitable new listings.
*Informed information about aspects relevant to your Home Buying process.
*Understanding of your expectations if you are an international Buyer, based on my experience with many other international Buyers/Sellers and on my own experience in several countries.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Follow-up after the completion of your purchase if and when required.
SELLERS MARKETING PLAN - TO ACHIEVE THE BEST PRICE IN THE SHORTEST TIME
My knowledge and experience are to your benefit:
1. With your permission, your property will be priced realistically for the current market creating immediate interest. I do not “buy” listings by giving an inflated estimate of the approximate market value.
2. Your property will be listed on MLS with the maximum 10 photographs to reach the maximum number of suitable Buyers and Buyer's Realtors.
3. Your property will be listed on my website(s) with a virtual tour and photographs as well as on other popular websites for maximum exposure.
4. On listing your property a picture email announcing the new listing will be sent to my own Buyers who are looking to purchase a property like yours and to the many Realtors in my database since Realtors are the best source of qualified Buyers.
5. On receipt of your listing my office immediately emails the 100+ Realtors of RE/MAX Select with information about your property.
6. My three web sites are placed high in the search engines and in the pay-per-click section – one of the reasons that many local Buyers and long-distance Buyers and Realtors contact me which enables me to direct them to your property. Craig Proctor claims that only 3% of sales are to Buyers acting on an advertisement of a particular property while 18% of sales are to Buyers who acted on another property’s ad. I have sold real estate since 2005. I am known as an excellent negotiator and specialize in luxury homes and investment properties. I have many local and international repeat clients - the testimonials of some are under "Testimonials". Knowing the local sales data, I can negotiate the best possible price for you.
7. If your property is located in one of the areas where I email monthly newsletters, your property will be advertized in the newsletter.
8. RE/MAX has a large referral network which provides extra Buyers.
9. Out of area Buyers prefer to contact a Realtor who is with an internationally known company like RE/MAX. According to Craig Proctor 40% of sales are to Buyers who acted because of firm name recognition or because they are a Realtor’s contact.
10. I will arrange Realtor and public open houses.
11. All individual showings will be attended by me and not by an assistant/junior Realtor who is not familiar with your property and does not have the same degree of negotiation skills.
12. I am available for showings 7 days a week – no days or times of day are booked off as fixed “no show” times.
13. I will take calls up till 10PM since many Buyers and Realtors only have time to phone later in the day; communication time is not limited to 9AM - 7PM on certain days.
14. All phone calls and email requests are answered within a short time period so no Buyers are lost for your property.
15. I qualify Buyers carefully to minimize the chance that an accepted offer collapses.
16. You will receive frequent feedback as to the progress with the marketing/selling of your property. You will communicate with me personally at all times, not with an assistant.
17. Once we have an offer in writing on your property I will negotiate on your behalf in accordance with your instructions after we have assessed and discussed all options.
18. I will provide to the buyer's realtor documents required in terms of the contract and do whatever is required to facilitate subject removal.
19. I will follow up till the date of possession and provide keys on the possession date.
SELLERS AND BUYERS
Links to useful articles on the website of the BCREA - British Columbia Real Estate Association: